Thursday, October 4, 2012

Practically an Older Brother

Way back around the time we got our first computer, whenever that was, I also got a big brother.

How did I get a big brother you say? There was a guy who was attending our church who needed a place to live. He had been kicked out of his home and my parent's offered our basement to him. Man was he cool! I think he lived with us for 2 year or so but I don't remember for sure... He had a really cool set of weights and a bench press. He also had a really cool sterio set with a lot of speakers.  Isn't it funny what you remember from when you were really young.

The thing that I think my whole family will never forget is that he made the BEST French Toast.

He dated this one girl for like 5 years, and then it didn't end up working out but they both ended up getting married within a couple months of each other!

It was really fun to have an older brother who had a girlfriend. We made some fun memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment