Friday, February 1, 2013

High School?

What was high school? I barely remember it.... a conversation was spawned between Nick and I yesterday after I went to Mariah's school. Her class period was only 50 minutes long, and I thought that was strange, but Nick said it was normal. I was pretty sure when I was in in High School we took 4 classes a day at 2 hours each. That means that the semesters that we had "spare's" or "sdfjsdfjs;" as American's call it, we could have potentially had a semester that included: band, sewing, and history or something like that. I started re-calling classes that I took:

@CCI:
Business with Mrs. Zeleski-McCauley, and Gym with her too (then I remembered we had to wear gross Gym Uniforms... eeww)
Band: with Mrs. (DJfSLDFJ)
French - with Mrs. Rodriguez, which I was in when 9/11 happened
I think I maybe remember having Math on the 3rd floor with a skinny old man teacher.
Geography - with Mr. Woods
History - with Mr. Dutry - AWESOME Class


Yearbook was an extra curricular I believe.

@CKSS:
Entrepreneurial Studies with Mr. Hunt (the Vice Principle)
Economics with Mr. (sdfsdfsdf) (he had long silver hair wore Hawaiian shirts) - we almost always had a Timmies run in that class - Josh Kenney would go pick up the entire class's orders!
Yearbook - was a class - I took it.
Band - with Mr. (sdfsdlflsk)
I took 2 History Classes with Mr. Leidl - one where we learned about Napoleon, and 1 American History class.
Sewing class. I made PJ's (button top and pants) and some kind of stuffed cat teddy bear thing.


That's all I remember.... sad right? 4 years of High School. 8 Classes a year. 32 total classes and I only remember.....13ish - cuz I did take band more than once at each school, but I don't remember how many times....1x a year makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment