Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Toyota University

Wow the other day, I don't know why it crossed my mind, but I'm so glad it did and I'm smart enough to write myself a memo in my phone so I remember to write a blog post!

My dad, my daddio, my daddy, has worked for Toyota for 30ish years. He's the best Mechanic in the city! I love him and I'm sooo proud of him.

Anyhoo, every other year or so, he gets sent off to Toyota University in Toronto, Ontario. It makes sense, if the only knowledge he was as from cars from 43 years ago, he'd have no idea how to fix a new Prius.

As a kid I remember we would go with him, and stay at a hotel and have special daddy time! I mean yeah he had to go to class, but I remember sitting in the hotel room reading!! How young was I?? I have no idea... I'd have to be old enough to be left alone....

I love going on daddy dates! I love feeling like I'm the most special girl in the world, and dad's have the power to make that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment