Wednesday, July 25, 2012

amplified

As mentioned in my previous post, I concocted an idea while at Fair Haven's to plan an event that would be a city-wide Worship event.

I named it Amplified because like an "amplifier" we need to be loud and get the word out, our Praise needs to be amplified.

I got great cooperation from my church, after proposing the idea to the board of deacons and getting approved, Pastor Jeff helped out so much! We had 2 worship teams participate, our Youth Choir performed a whole production and I also had a speaker present a message. We had food and drinks and really cool lighting. I had to do all kinds of advertising and the event was a success!

So much so that I did it again a 2 years later. I must have been only 13 or 14 the first year that we put on the event.

The first year it was in our church gym and the 2nd year it was in the main sanctuary.

pictures to come soon .....

No comments:

Post a Comment