Thursday, April 29, 2010

A college memory

I realized that I started blogging after I graduated so all of my college memories haven't been blogged.


This memory is fresh in my memory because I had to call Mel a couple weeks ago to have her refresh my memory. Magan, Mel and I were hyper one night, ridiculous you might say! We measured all of our extremities, compared them... I don't know why.... but we did. I think it probably started because Magan didn't believe that her and I were like the same size... So we measured our arms, legs, breast size, waist size etc..... I have the paper with the results on it still.... it'll be in my school scrapbook if you ever what to see it.... although I don't know why you would ever want to see it... unless I fatten up and you don't believe that I was ever sooo darn skinnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment