Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scrabble in K12

It's been a long time since I posted a memory, and I really want to post more random memories from that time that is considered "the best time of your life" which is also known as college!

I'm going to start with a memory from senior year, not because it is freshest in my mind, but because facebook just recently reminded me about the online game. There was a week or 2 when everyone in K12 (the boys house), and a bunch of my friends from home, and the girls in my house as well all played the game! It was sooo fun! You could post a word on the "board" and then leave, and wait for the next person to post hours later or days later or just a few minutes later... you could play a 2 person game or a multiple person game, so I would be playing 5 games at a time with all different people!  There was at least 1 day if not more, where there were probably 6-10 people sitting in the living room of K12 all playing the game at the same time, with each other, in more than 1 game.... it was a bit chaotic and oh so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment